I've narrowed the date of Vinny's first official steps to either July 11 or 12, 2011. It was a regular lunch break on a busy weekday when he decided he could bypass the mom-appendages blocking his couch handrail without going to his knees.
This past Sunday he took it to a new level, walking as many as 25 consecutive steps, and introducing a new post-walk floor celebration, some of which is portrayed in the video.
Props to Melon for manning the camera. The footage is his.
Song: The Beaten Path
Artist: The Good Life
Album: Black Out
Label: Saddle Creek (2002)
I am pleased with this footage. Not only do I mean "footage" with regards to all of the feet in the video, but because of the amazing feats performed. Can that be a new usage of "footage" -- multiple feats performed? Good footage.
I am pleased with this footage. Not only do I mean "footage" with regards to all of the feet in the video, but because of the amazing feats performed. Can that be a new usage of "footage" -- multiple feats performed? Good footage.
ReplyDeleteHe's going to be a break dancer!!!
ReplyDeleteCassie I love your blog! (this is Megan Whitaker by the way) Vinny is growing up so fast! Play dates are going to be full of exercise for us now. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the celebratory dance! And the walking was pretty great too.
ReplyDeleteGood job Vinny & Melon. He goes from walking to break dancing. Very fun.
ReplyDeleteStill funny.
ReplyDeletewonderful performance. break dancing phenom
ReplyDelete