Oh Vinny. I will be your little baby. Or you can be mine. How did you know that is one of my favorite songs?-Your Auntie Hay
in one of the pictures i could clearly see cassie and now i can clearly see clint. what a great mix! he is so cute.
I love the you tube thing. How fun to have 4 boy cousins all about the same age. Reminds me of my first four little boy grandsons.
it looks like vinny is going to have a firm handshake...
Oh Vinny. I will be your little baby. Or you can be mine. How did you know that is one of my favorite songs?
ReplyDelete-Your Auntie Hay
in one of the pictures i could clearly see cassie and now i can clearly see clint. what a great mix! he is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the you tube thing. How fun to have 4 boy cousins all about the same age. Reminds me of my first four little boy grandsons.
ReplyDeleteit looks like vinny is going to have a firm handshake...
ReplyDelete