Monday, July 25, 2011

The Best Around


I would just like to take a minute and express how great a husband I have. I married Clint because of his kindness, sincerity, considerate nature, work ethic, "seriousness", love for the gospel, and so many other things that would take me forever to list. Clint has an amazing talent for writing and always manages to leave a good lasting impression on everyone he meets. He is a great father to Vinny. I love how excited Vinny gets when Clint comes home from work and tosses him as high as he can into the air. Clint can't help being an exceptional uncle as well. I don't know how he has the energy for his son and all of those rowdy nephews (ok ok. He makes them rowdy.) and his one niece. I can't imagine my life without this wonderful man. My parents told me that when we got married they had never seen me happier. I love him with all my heart. I wish I was as good as expressing myself on paper as he is but I guess this will have to do.
Clint, I love you so much. You are my best friend and the best decision I have ever made.

4 comments:

  1. Well said, Cassie. What a nice tribute. Happy Birthday Clint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he looks nice in those skinny suits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad is trying, without success, to comment on your blog.

    ReplyDelete